The low down on Virtual/Hybrid meetings
First, what are they?
A group of people who come together to learn, do business, or celebrate -- some in person, others via live-stream video.
So, real-time video content is shared seamlessly with those preferring to participate remotely, so no one misses out on any of the fun, messaging or excitement.
Here’s how that works:
Virtual/Hybrid events are not only the wave of the future, they offer a fantastic return on investment and a great way to connect your message with the very people who need most to participate.
· Invite key resource people in person
· Invite unlimited guests to live-stream your event
· After your welcome and announcements, wow your guests by inviting them to sit at the virtual table of their choosing, talking one-on-one with heads of your organization, vendors or colleagues.
· Choose creative, inexpensive virtual backgrounds for your event.
· Encourage attendees to break into one-on-one talks or join larger groups, all with the touch of a button.
With a little advance planning on your part combined with some technical proficiency, you can plan an amazing gala, fundraiser, award ceremony, tradeshow, controlling all the details.
That’s because you can plan your hybrid event to feature just what you want. You can center it around a small group of primary in-person attendees. Meanwhile, using a highly flexible virtual meeting platform, you can broaden your reach, maximizing the impact of your message to your remote audience along with those who’ve chosen to attend remotely.
But what if you aren’t tech-savvy?
You don’t have to be a tech wizard to get the job done. The team at Borja Virtual Team can walk you through setup and live-streaming – helping you understand the process by showing you how it works.
Want to do it yourself? You got it. Need some help? We can help you there as well. We can assist with only those aspects of the technology unfamiliar to your staff – or taking care of the whole thing. It’s up to you.